Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Packet part 4

Writing Prompts!!! Have to find a way to keep those kids writing over the summer so I made a couple writing prompts.

1) Make a list of things they want to do over the summer
2) What they think they will do in first grade (you could do this now as the year is wrapping up)
3) Writing about their favorite food (also reviews 5 senses... well 4 of them at least haha)
4) Writing about their home
5) Play date- where they write about a day they played with a friend

I also made a personalized one just for my class and you could do the same.... all year I have shared stories about my horrible terrible cat named Creature, so the personal prompt I made for them asks them "What do you think Creature is doing this summer?".... I hope some of them come back and share this piece with me next year!

Writing Prompts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com