Friday, May 6, 2011

Ms. Dakota

  Ignoring the fact that I have been ignoring my blog, a Fantabulous-amazing-spectacular-any-other-adjective-that-describes-an-inspiring-teacher coworker of mine asked me to make this resource for her. Ms. Dakota is a resource and intervention teacher at my school who is always looking to go above and beyond for our kids so the second she asks for my input or help on anything I try my hardest to be there to give back. Currently one of her groups still doesn't quite have rhyming down even though the year is rounding out, and bless Ms. Dakota's heart, she is trying her hardest to drill this skill before spring PALS assessments. So here is one worksheet that address rhyming and it is set up just like the PALS assessment. If anyone would like more PLEASE feel free to leave a list of rhyming words along with 3 others that do not rhyme and I'll do the rest :) (you wouldn't believe how difficult it was for me to think of non rhyming words that are easy to find a GOOD picture for).


 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOM'S OUT THERE!!!



1 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for this rhyming worksheet. It is going to be perfect to use with my little ones.
Take care,
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com