Sunday, March 27, 2011

Are you ready for some football???

Actually I'm not since I am looking forward to Summer rather than Fall at the moment... but moving on! This game involves students picking two game pieces, writing the two digit number it forms, then switching the cards and writing the inverse of the number, and last figuring out which one is greater.

This is the game board for the pieces to be played on.

This is one of the pages filled with the game pieces. There are helmets and jerseys. I will have my kids play where they pick one of each.

This is the recording sheet where students write the helmet number then jersey number first, then switch them and write the inverse. For example: 24 and 42, and they have to circle the bigger number.










3 comments:

Kim said...

You have scored once again! I love this game too!

Shannon said...

Woo hoo! Blog touchdown!!! :) thanks

Jennifer Wilhamson said...

Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I am a huge fan of yours and think you're the greatest teacher I have ever seen. It's amazing how much time, effort, and love you put into these kids. Through this blog, you are helping children everywhere throughout the US, and maybe even throughout the world! You are so special to so many people who don't even know you, and even more special to some who do know you. :-)

Hugs and kisses,
-Your biggest fan

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com