Friday, March 4, 2011

Sentence Picture Matching

Deja vu? Perhaps! A couple posts down I did a similar activity where children were sounding out words and coloring the pictures that match. Well skill was only necessary for about 3 of my kiddos. Another handful of them really need practice with whole sentence reading and comprehension.... sooooo "Sentence Picture Matching" was born! There are three pages for this one, but I can gladly make more if you add a comment with sentences below.


   Download Sentence Picture Matching

3 comments:

meadowt said...

I just found these and I love them!!! I would love it if you posted more!!!!!!!!!

Maria Xenitellis said...

These are great! Thank you for sharing.

Barbie Chiu said...

The strongest and fearless person is the one who knows his/her mistakes and still seek for guidance and forgiveness. Have a pleasant day and keep on smiling. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com