In this game you'll have students pull a number card, count out that many math bears, place them on a cave, and then start some subtraction. I swear half the appeal to the game is the name "Build A Bear" .... whatever works!
How to Play:
- Either have children roll a dye, dice, or draw a number card (not included in this download)
- They count out that number of bears
- Put the bears in the cave
- Record that number on the left hand side of the page
-Then they pick how many bears will go out hunting... 1, 2, or 3 and circle that on graph
- They then need to figure out how many bears stayed home and write the answer down.
Download Build A Bear Subtraction