What can I say? They are such a cheap manipulative! What's cool about this math game is it involves science as well. As the little munchkins are dropping handfuls of beans they experiment dropping them high up and low down.
How to Play
- Give students a baggy of beans
- They pick a paper bowl (there are 4 different sizes)
- The grab a handful of beans and drop them over the bowl
- They then need to count and record how many beans stayed ON/IN the bowl
- Practice with different size bowls
Download Bean Spill