Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stars and stripes

  By now I realize that I post my resources in NO particular order or relevance to the time of year hahaha. Apologies! The download below I use when teaching American symbols and because it's Kindergarten of COURSE we did this with finger paint and construction paper!


One Way to Use:
- I had my fantabulous TA cut out blue rectangles from construction paper and the children glued that on the letter that Blue started with.
-Next they were only to finger paint red wherever there was an R. The R really helped them to stay true to the pattern rather than having to create it and remember it themselves.
-Then with another finger they dotted the blue construction paper with white paint.

Wooo nothing like a hallway of flags to scream USA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com