Friday, February 18, 2011

Woo! Thanks!

Thank you Dana from Place to Share for my very first blog award :)

 Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven things about me:

1. I am the pickiest eater I know... no cheese, only meat I eat is chicken, basically no veggies, ugh meal times are so boring...

2. I go through phases for my hobbies: knitting, painting, scrap booking, blogging (hopefully this one sticks), writing, etc

3. Junior League is fantabulous and I highly recommend it to any female who is looking to volunteer and make new friends (ignore the cheese factor in this statement)

4. I think I might be turning into a crazy wedding person... I wake up from nightmares about place settings, uninvited guests, and lost rings

5. Speaking of weddings... my fiance is capital A mazing. I am spoiled rotten and sometimes have trouble fending for myself when I need simple things such as a glass of water or my glasses half way across the room

6. I love kindergarten... secretly it is the only grade I can teach since I am only 5'0" and other grade levels would be taller than me haha

7. I really enjoy watching tutorials on just about ANYTHING on youtube... how to do new hair styles, applying make up, creating fabric flowers, anythingggggg



7 blogs I give this award to:












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com