Friday, February 25, 2011

Things 1 and 2 on the loose!!!

Imagine asking your estudiantes "what crazy things would you do if you were home alone".... some say 'write on the walls', 'eat junk food', or 'jump on the beds'... but then there are those rare cutie pies who just melt your heart and say something like "make a card for my dad saying I miss him"...... swoon!


  Well in Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat we all know that Thing 1 and Thing 2 are super bad in a funny way, and this is the inspiration for this writing activity.


  Obviously the lines are for writing, the smaller box at the bottom is for a picture.... but don't feel the need to print in color... I know I won't be :)



  It you decide to do this activity PLEASE post some of the hilarious gems that your students write!



Download Dr. Seuss Things Writing



2 comments:

Kim said...

I love this idea. I am going to try to fit it in! Thanks for sharing! ~ Kim

Kinderglynn said...

This is SO cute. I am so glad you found my blog too b/c I am very glad that I found yours. It is adorable.
Donna

http://kinderglynn.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com